- The Eligibility for Admission to Two Year Full Time MBA course affiliated to University of Kerala is a pass in B.A, B Sc, B Com degrees with 50% marks in aggregate in Part-III and for all other Degrees, 50% marks in aggregate. Relaxation of 2% marks from the prescribed minimum for admission to SEBC and OEC category candidates and SC/ST candidates need 35% minimum for the degree examination. The degree possessed by the candidates must be approved by the University of Kerala. Final Year Students can also apply.
- MBA applicants need to have a valid K-MAT, C-MAT or CAT with qualifying cut off.
Selection based on the total score in the following:
- Score in K-MAT, C-MAT, CAT Test (80% weightage)
- Score in Group Discussion (10% weightage)
- Score in Personal Interview (10% weightage)
How to Apply
Students willing to join for MBA can apply through offline or online
Those who are applying through offline can directly purchase the application form from college office or city office (at Peroorkada, Trivandrum) by paying an amount Rs.500. They can also download the application from the website and should take a DD for Rs.500 in favour of The Member Secretary, GKMES payable at Trivandrum. The filled application form along with the DD should reach the college office within the prescribed time by post or by hand.
Those who are applying through online, should take a DD for Rs.500 in favour of The Member Secretary, GKMES payable at Trivandrum. The particulars of the DD should be entered in the column provided in the online application. The printout of the application along with the DD should reach the college office with in the prescribed time by post or by hand. Online payment can also be made using the following bank account details.
Name of Bank: Union Bank of India, Peroorkada Branch
Account No: 544901010050110
IFSC Code: UBIN0554499
For online application click here
|1.||First Semester||Rs. 62,000/-|
|2.||Second Semester||Rs. 51,000/-|
|3.||Third Semester||Rs. 56,000/-|
|4.||Fourth Semester||Rs. 51,000/-|